Without alignment between sales and marketing, organizations can’t operate at their full potential. To date, sales and marketing have managed to get by, largely by doing end runs around each other. But changes in the B2B selling environment — namely that the buyer is in control and holding sales reps at arm’s length — have made it more urgent than ever to get sales and marketing truly working as one.
This e-book — sponsored by AG Salesworks — features advice and recommendations from leading experts including:
- Ardath Albee, author of eMarketing Strategies for the Complex Sale
- Andrew Briney, Sr VP and Group Publisher at TechTarget
- Brian Halligan, CEO and Founder of HubSpot
- David Meerman Scott, author of The New Rules of Marketing & PR
- Jill Konrath, author of SNAP Selling
- Joe Pulizzi, co-author of Get Content. Get Customers.
Download this eBook today for insights and practical suggestions to help you bridge the great sales and marketing divide.