Crafting Content that Fuels, Feeds & Fosters Connections
Helping B2B Companies Move Prospects Down the Path to Purchase
Do you struggle to:
- Engage prospects throughout the buying cycle?
- Map content to the buying process?
- Ensure prospects consume — and share — your content?
Your prospects and customers aren’t just seeking to buy a product or service. They want information and ideas that help them overcome their challenges and achieve their aspirations.
In a survey of over 1,500 executives, 75% of respondents said they were more selective about their content consumption and 82% said the main reason was the volume of content. That means you need to work hard to earn and keep their attention. And you do that with quality content.
I can help you develop content that inspires and motivates prospects and customers to take action — and advances the buying cycle in the process.
Outsource your content-development projects — including blog posts, emails, white papers, eBooks, articles, and case studies — to Stephanie for:
- A seamless extension of your in-house team
- Hard-hitting copy that translates into effective sales tools
- Finely honed interviewing skills that draw out unique angles
- Best practices for planning, production, and promotion
- Proven processes that accelerate content asset development
Contact Ten Ton Marketing today to find out how Stephanie can help you advance the buying cycle, and meet – and exceed – your sales and marketing goals.
 The Economist Group, Thought leadership disrupted